In Touch EMR chat feature is an internal chat system. To activate this feature on your In Touch EMR account, contact your account manager.
Once the chat feature is activated, the user will see an additional section on In Touch EMR called "Chat". All users within the clinic will be able to view and use this feature.
The chat feature has 2 types.
- One on One Chat
- Group chat
ONE ON ONE CHAT
One on One chat allows a user to send a message to any user within the clinic.
1. To use this feature, click the Chat section and then select One on One chat.
2. Select any user on the user list. The selected user's name will appear on the chatbox indicating the person you are messaging.
3. To send a message, start typing and then send the message.
4. If the person responds, the user will be able to see the messages on the chatbox.
5. A green numerical indicator will show whenever an unread message is received.
6. On the chatbox, click the green numerical indicator beside the name of the sender.
The group chat allows the users to send a message to all the users in the clinic.
1. To use this feature, click the Chat section and then select Group chat.
2. The user can start sending a message and every user of the clinic will receive the message.
3. A green numerical indicator will show whenever an unread message is received.
4. If the user is in the group chat, the message will show immediately.
All chat messages of the day will be deleted after 24 hours.