When the user logs in to Therapy Newsletter, it will automatically direct the user to the dashboard.
Parts of the Dashboard
- Login email - this is the username and email address that were assigned to the account when registered to Therapy Newsletter. Once the user click the email address, it will provide a drop-down selection of all the account settings options.
- Dashboard & sidebar - this is the main page and the list of tools and other features available. Each tab on the sidebar has subcategories once clicked.
- List of upcoming newsletters - this section shows the delivery date of when your newsletters are going to be sent out and the title.
- Youtube training video - this is a video of what the dashboard looks like and its special components.
- News & Updates from Therapy Newsletter - this section provides what is new about Therapy newsletter.
- 'Your Contacts' quick view - this is the total number of contacts that the user has and how many are new this month. It also shows the subscriber capacity limit.
- Statistics of your previous newsletter - this has the title of the last newsletter that was sent out, when it was delivered and the percentage of how many people have opened it.
- Real-Time Alerts - this shows information about the last newsletters that were sent out and to whom it was sent out to.