This allows you to view all your clinicians calendar on one page.
To get to the Multi-Resource Calendar, click on the Calendar tab and choose Multi-Resource
You have the following view options:
- Vertical - Only views one day at a time.
- Horizontal - The horizontal view allows you to view multiple days at a time.
You can change the view of your Multi-resource calendar on the Calendar Settings. Click here on instructions on how to change the calendar settings
Just like the Calendar 2.0 view, you will be able to filter the search of appointments by:
- Search Patient Appointment - This allows you to search for a specific patient's appointment by typing their last name on the search box and the system will provide matches of patients with the same last name. You need to select which patient you are looking for. Once you have selected a patient, click on the search icon. It will show all the appointment for that patient. only.
- Clinic Location - If there is more than one location for a clinic, you can select which location you would like to view appointments for by clicking the tick box on the location.
- Appointment Status - This is always defaulted to ALL to show all the appointments. But you can filter the appointments to see only appointments of the same status.
- View - Choose what type of view from either of the following:
- Status View
- Type View
- Advanced View
Like Calendar 2.0, when you click on the appointment, it will show the Appointment Details. Unless the One-Click Calendar feature has been turned on for you. The clicking the appointment will direct you to the patient chart. It can only be turned on by the administrator. To review the lesson on how to turn the features on and off, please click here.