Bookmarks is an easy way to generate or view reports you already created/saved before.
- Bookmarks are shared across the practice. You only see bookmarks for reports that you have permissions to.
- Bookmarks are currently unavailable for enterprise users.
- Date span selection is important for bookmarks to be used properly. You must select the dates using the drop-down options (e.g., last month) on the Reports home page.
- To access the bookmarks, click View Bookmarks.
- To create or save your report as a bookmark, click Save Bookmark.
- Export Report: Click Excel, CSV, or PDF to export everything that is on the page (e.g., table and chart) to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file.
: Exports only the table or report information that is on the panel to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file. Click and then select the file type from the menu.
4. To Edit a saved bookmark, click on View Bookmark > Choose the bookmarked report.
Once report is up, click on Save Bookmark > Enter the new description/Title of the report > Save Bookmark.